Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Oh Boy!

Well, can you guess from the title what we are going to have? That's right another Boy! I'll admit I was sort of hoping for a girl but the thought of Luke having a little brother to play with is pretty exciting and I just can't wait to meet this little guy!


I think he looks a lot like Luke. In fact she showed us this picture before we knew it was a boy and I said to my mom "It looks like a boy to me".

We have decided on the name Cole Vincent. Cole we just like and Vincent is my dad's name and actually has been passed down for several generations.

The doctor said everything looks good. Im now 24 1/2 weeks but she said that Cole is actually measuring more like 27 weeks. She thinks he may end up being bigger than Luke was. Since Luke was 8 lbs 12 oz (right on time) Im hoping not too much bigger!

6 comments:

Janette said...

Look at that sweet little boy! I love his little nose. :) And the name you've decided on is great; I really like it!

Mommy Lion said...

WOOHOO!!! He does look like Luke! I thought that before I even read your blog. That's a great ultrasound picture too! How fun. I can't believe you already have a name! That was always the hardest part! I love it! Can't wait to meet this little guy . . . maybe he'll come just enough early to not be so big! *wink*

Jaime said...

Yay! Boys are great, as you know. I love Russ and Rand being able to play (and fight) together. :-)

I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes great!!

Heather said...

WOW! Another mommy of boys!!! What is in the water around here???

Heather said...

And congratulations of course!!! Awesome news girl!

evangeline said...

Congratulations, Merrisa! I think it's great that Luke will have a brother. Plus, you don't have to buy new stuff.