Friday, November 14, 2008

Boy Likes To Eat!

Cole is now 6 weeks old and growing with incredible speed! This picture doesnt quite do his chubby cheeks the justice they deserve but I thought it was a cute one anyway. He has to hold his hands together so they don't fly away!


We went to the doctor last week for a check-up. She said that he looks great and was very impressed with how strong he is. He weighed 12 lbs 6 oz and was 23.5 inches long. He is in the 93 rd percentile for both. I am starting to see some smiles and hear some cooing. Yesterday he smiled at Luke while he was in his bouncy seat. He is still having tummy trouble which keeps him from sleeping well at night so I am still pretty exhausted most of the time. Other than that things are going well.

3 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

I was just thinking that same thing Tues. at MOPS! I love those chunky cheeks! You are doing awesome and don't even look sleep deprived! *wink*

Janette said...

I'm sorry about all of the sleep problems. Hope those are solved soon...both for you and for him! He's an adorable boy (and I can't believe he's already 6 weeks!!) :)

Josie said...

I can't believe he is 6 weeks old. Praying that his tummy gets better soon and that you get some sleep.