Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Love These Boys!

Luke spent most of the day outside with his Daddy yesterday. It was so very cold so I got him all bundled up with a hat and mittens and then had to take his picture. Now he just needs a Red Rider BeeBee gun!


Cole has really been smiling and talking a lot lately. I can almost always get him to smile for me. But his favorite people to talk to are the bears that hang from the top of his swing. He will swing for 30 minutes looking up at the bears, smiling, laughing and talking the whole time. He just thinks they are so funny! Here he is in the middle of (an apparently) hilarious conversation...


5 comments:

Rebecca said...

There are two really cute boys! I really like the bear's joke myself.

Janette said...

Luke's outfit was so cute!! He really does look like he belongs in A Christmas Story! :) I'm glad to know that Karys isn't the only one that talks to they toys on her swing!!!

Josie said...

I love it. He so could be in the Christmas Story. I bet he gets a gun from someone this Christmas.lol

Mommy Lion said...

Too funny! That Cole is getting so big. We had a great time Sat. night. Thanks again for opening up your home. Hope that little Cole is feeling better!

Josie said...

You've been nominated for the Lemonade award go to www.allforfunphotography.blogspot.com to pick up your award